Toddler hardly eats solid foods, only likes milk. What can be done to encourage her liking towards solid food?

I am from Manila. I have a 21 months old daughter. She is a very active child with advanced development based on Early Childhood Development checklist which we are using here in the Philippines. But the only problem is that she hardly eat solid food. she depended much on her milk (Bonakid) What shall I do to encourage her to eat... we try to offer her food with lots of vegetables.... please... Noel
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012