Toddler had Hydronephrosis operation. Urine test shows, mixed growth of organism. Is everything normal?

HI My baby is 2 years boy. He is 1,5 year after Hydronephrosis operation. Lats week he have a fiver and we do it urinary test: Sample microscopy: crystals= Not Seen Presence of bacteria=Not Seen Epithelial cell count=Not Seen Urine culture=Mixed growth of organisms Urine microscopy:yeasts=Not Seen Urine microscopy:casts=Not Seen Urine microscopy:red cells=1cmm Urine microscopy: pus cells=10-50 Urine culture=Mid-stream urine sample GP doctor sed its ok but I still wory
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012