Toddler given steroid doses together for allergic reaction to penicillin. What to do now?

I gave my toddler his steroid doses too close together - My 18 month was prescribed a liquid steroid because of an allergic reaction to penicillin . He is in his last day where he takes it twice a day, then he ll take it once every a day for 4 more days. Tonight I accidentally gave him tomorrow s dose about 6 hours early. So basically I have him a dose earlier tonight and 6 hours later I have it to him again. Is this ok?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013