Toddler fell of bed, got head bump, vomiting, fever, shiver. Is there anything to worry about? Do we need to do a brain CT scan?

hi! my son is 22mnths old. today he fell from bed.. and got a bump on left side of his head.. he cried for few mins. after that he was normal n active. after about 3 hours while feeding him dal and roti he vomited. and after he got temperature about 99.6. he slept after dat and found him shivering a bit. is there anything to worry about? do we need to do a brain CT scan?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013