Toddler dislikes ordinary solid foods and vomits post eating these, eats only Cerelac, milk. How can I generate liking for ordinary solid food?

My daughter is 2 years and 2 months but still she doesn t eat rice,fruits,vegetables. She only eats Cerelac and plenty of Milk. She vomits whenever I force her to eat ordinary food. If I offer little chicken or fish she can take it but very little. But whenever she sees chips or chocolates she always ask for it and dont vomit. How can I make her eat ordinary solid food and what are the correct timing to give her milk? Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012