Toddler bumped on forehead, no vomiting, had pain, stomach cramps, tiredness. Are these related?

My 23 month old fell out a parked car door on Saturday and bumped her forehead on the pavement. Came up in a big egg, she cried but didn t vomit and we checked her all that night but she was fine. Its Thursday now and she still said ow this morning and touched her head and cried a little, and on Tuesday night she was up for a few hours in the night with tummy cramps . She s still not right, quite grumpy and very tired. Do you think these things are related or is she just coming down with a bug?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
This child needs a Ct scan