Today I urinated and a condom came out, has been minimum of 2 weeks since it was left there

My ex-boyfriend who always disposed of the condoms immediately neglected to tell me one was unaccounted for. I had a major bladder and kidney infection 3 weeks ago, no pelvic exam done, most symptoms cleared up, today I urinated and a condom came out, has been minimum of 2 weeks since it was left there, may have been their before the bladder infection. Boyfriend won't tell me when the condom was unaccounted for. Have had hysterecomy and am having light vaginal bleeding do I need to be concerned, or should I give it a couple of days since the condom came out just a few hours ago and now that the foreign object is out it may clear up on it's own.....
Asked On : Sun, 8 Aug 2010