Tobacco addiction, continuous neck pain. Prescribed nimuslide, ofloxasin, advised fine niddle aspiratory cytopes test. Cancer?

hello sir i have pain in my neck (side part)from nearly 25 days...i chew tobaco ...thats why i feared about neck cancer it it so...apart from that there is no any other problem i m facing...i consulted a ent doctor in my locality they gave me nimuslide and ofloxasin tablets ...and suggest me for the fine niddle aspiratory cytopes test but i ignored it because of money...what do u suggest if i go to after 5 days from now to the doctor will this spread me into my whole body...and if it is lymphnode cancer may i survive for longer type...i m 27 year old and i m using tobaco from last four years plz suggest me what should i do...i have interview in canara bank and uco bank for assistant manager post after 3 days but i m not being able to concentrate on it...plz suggest me i would be obliged to u through my life span if i will be alive
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012