To whom should i consult for getting pregnant as i have a high antinuclear antibody with cancer cells in my cervix ?

Hi, my name is Amy. i have a very high ana level of 1:2560 and am looking at starting a family soon. i have heard that women with my condition have a higher chance of a miscarriage . I have seen numerous doctors and specialists (rheumatologists) who have said that they cant help me and that i will most likely have lupus down the track, another said that i have mixed connective tissue disease . i have been sick for 6yrs on and off now. my immune problems have made me catch a majority of illnesses from the common cold many times a year, two kidney infections very recently and pre cancer cells in my cervix. I would like to know should i see an immunologist or an obstetrician or both? My doctors have said that they dont really know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011