To what extent of time does antibiotic make birth control pills ineffective ?

Im a 19 yr old woman and have never really had a pregnancy scare in the past! This last weekend I spent with my Fiance who lives out of state.. So I decided to start birth control about a week before to be safe as the week came to an end I developed an ear ache and was put on Amoxicillian which said it made my birth control in effective. Over the weekend I had un protected intercourse at least four to five times finishing inside me and I have been nervous ever since. I wasnt due to have a period untill about the third or even fifth of Feburary and instead I started once I returned home but it only lasted about two an a half to three days is it possible that even though I had a period I could be pregnant? How long does antibiotics make birth control ineffective? Whats the likelyness of getting pregnant while ovulating?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011