To support my wife I am thinking about following her diabetic diet with her - Is there any reason not to?

My wife has been a type II diabetic for a few years now. She recently started taking 5mls Betta. She absolutely will not exercise. The only thing I can think of to help her is to follow the same diet. I have two teenage boys and yes they eat like horses (and don t show it) and I will continue to supply them with crabs. I am at a loss on how to help my wife from deteriorating. I am currently reading a book by Dr. Bernstein ( Diabetes Solution). Please help, I am open to suggestions. Thanks, Bird Dog
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010