To enlarge the penis

I want to know is it possible to enlarge the penis without using any medicine or surgery or with help of any kind of exercise.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Nov 2010
Welcome to Men's health community forum. Scientifically, well there are no real evidences that the penis size can be enlarged through medications or exercises. The size of the penis can grow during puberty but once the puberty ceases the size is fixed. Surgical corrections on a bent penis or a deformed penis can make penis size appear bigger, but no increase in actual size is possible. So my answer to your query if enlargement of penis is possible is a clear no.