Titanium plate and screws on upper arm due to radial nerve damage, improving slowly. Still no strength in hands. How long ?

I have a titanium plate and screws on upper arm two years ago. I had radial nerve damage, no use of hand and wrist drop for 6 months then slow improvement over next 6 months. Then last year a slw but steady improvement. Still have slight nerve damage and no strength in arm or hand. Typing is still exhausting my hand. I did a lot of weights prior to break but lifting a shopping bag still cases a burning feeling in upper arm. Lifting 5 kilo weight burns in elbow and where the pin is. Should I still get pain at break point.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012