Tissue protruding out of anus, pains, bleeds while passing stools. What could this be?

sir, i have a problem in my anas. there are two small pieces of meat has come out of it and when i want to pass stool it is paining and hard to get it out, aside from this i can see sometime there is blood also coming( but not always) , how can i get cured of it ? and what is this ? can you please help me out that what am i supposed to do now ? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Your symptoms are suggestive of anal fissure which needs a examination and evaluation by a surgeon.Hope I have answered your question.