Tissue on IUD after removal. Tissue sent to CT scan after pap smear. What could this be?

I went to the er last night because i felt like my insides were going to fall outta my area, I have the IUD and the doctor there asked me if he could take it out and i told him yes, When he took it out there was alot of tissue on the IUD and also on the Duck Im not sure what its called but its the thing that they you to do a pap-smear. he said that i had a really bad infection where the IUD was and that he was going to take the tissue that he had gotten on the Duck to CT scan . Im just worried something is wrong with me. He gave me a handout on Endometritis , But i don t understand it really. Could you please help!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer