Tissue like discharge from anus. Tested positive for pregnancy. Cause for the discharge?

i am having skin tissue like discharge coming out of my anus . it comes out looking like a clear jelly with blood . sometines it comes out like white egg yolk, this has all of the suddenly started las t night. I went the the e.r. they told me that it was just a cut on my anus. and was sent home. I think there is something more happening internally. I feel just fine, i have no other symptoms. yesterday i tested positive for pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer