Tissue growths on vaginal walls, thick white discharge, abdominal pain radiating to back, have single partner. What could this be?

I just noticed that I have appx 4 tissue(?) growths on the inside of my vaginal walls and a thick, white, sticky discharge . My lower, right abdomen has been hurting/ cramping since yesterday but in the last couple of hours it has worsened and spread around my side and to my lower back. These growths are about the side of a sweet pea and they ve appeared suddenly. Ive been faithfully married (and so has my husband-Im 98% sure of anyways)for 6 years. I highly doubt this is an STD but Im in pain and need some answers please. I d really appreciate anything you have to offer.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012
Thanks for sharing your problem with us.
There are many reasons for abdominal pain & vaginal growths apart from STDs.
Nothing can be said for sure without a local examination & necessary investigation. These two problems may have a separate reason behind them.
I think you should plan a Gynecologist visit at the earliest.