Its seem like an "WART" from the description but can't be confirmed with out the visual contact and some diagnostic tests.
(also called "condyloma acuminata") are a condition that affects the area around and inside the anus. They may also affect the skin of the genital area. They first appear as tiny spots or growths, perhaps as small as the head of a pin, and may grow quite large and cover the entire anal area.
CAUSATIVE AGENT- human papilloma virus
TREATMENT options are
1)TROPICAL /SURFACE MEDICATION
1) Need to be checked by surgeon so please consult
2) Must not be overlooked as their are chances to be converted into a cancerous lesion ( its not a cancer currently)
3) They can prescribe a surface cream like medication/ band-aid that has medication on it for removal of the wart
4) Nitrogen freezing can be used ( simple the wart is taken off using nitrogen gas)
5) surgery (which you do not willing to go with)
Hope it helps.