Tissue growth near anus, no bleeding. Can it be removed without surgery?

Hello Doctor, I am a girl 25 yrs old. I have a small tissue growth near my anus outside the body. It measures approx 3 - 4 Cms in size. Few years it started to grow and then the growth got stopped. I don not get any bleeding near the tissue growth. Now is there any possibility to remove that using any cream or any other procedures without operating it ? Is that an ordinary tissue growth nor anything to be worried seriously ? Also I have another problem . I got married recently and when having physical intercourse with my partner my vaginal walls called the labia get teared . i feel the bleeding after sex and I am not able to satisfy my partner after one course of physical intimacy . Kindly solve my doubts.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013