Tiredness, weakness in arms, disorientation post frequent episodes of metallic taste in mouth with pain, tightness on one side of the face, neck and chest. How can I overcome this?

I am a 48 year old male in good physical condition yet I have had 4 episodes in the last 6 months,each getting worse.My last episode was two days ago and started with a sudden metallic taste in my mouth .Followed by pain and tightness in the right side of my face and jaw down into my neck with tightness and pain as well,then just a shooting pain extending to the center of my chest.This last episode lasted about 20 minutes and left me tired,weakness in my right arm ,slightly disoriented not being able to focus on anything and then it passes nearly as quickly as it started.Any ideas to help me out?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
first thing is seek an appointment with a cardiologist. Get your BP checked alongwith EKG. Also have a chest X ray and blood test for heart enzymes. All this shall be taken care of on meeting the cardio or go to ER