Tiredness, sleepiness, thirsty, hairloss on one side of head. Due to medical condition?

hi, wondering if u could help me, im 21 and im tiered all the time, if i could then i would sleep all day everyday. Even tho i have no reason to be so tiered, as i get loads of sleep night and day. Im thirsty quiet a lot and prefure to drink than eat. and recently iv been losing my hair on one side of my head, i dont know if thats do do with a medical condition or just poor nutrients in my hair because its not coming out from the roots but falling out half way down. any info or advise would be much appretiated thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012