Tiredness, severe back pains. Tests showed low HB, WBC. Advised to take protein and inflammation blood tests. Reason?

Hi , I went for a blood test as I mentioned I was tierd very often and to seek some further help on my back pain whoch I have been suffering for years due to a slip disk which led to a diskectomy and the pain is still on going 5 years on. Doctor ia calling be back for my 4th blood best as they are concerned my Hb was 13 but has drolled to 11 from a previous blood test before a hystercectomy a year ago qnd also wbc was lower , the doctor phoned ans asked me to come in soon and protein and inflamation bood tests and said it is a symptom of something and never said what? Could you explain please ?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012