Tiredness post oral sex, lack of sleep, fever, sore throat, white spots on tonsils. HIV?

On Thursday I performed oral sex and I woke up the next day perfectly fine I even went for a run early in the morning. However through out the day I felt really tired. I had only 3 hours of sleep. The next day I woke up with a fever and progressively felt worse throughout the day. On Sunday my fever had gone away but I woke up with a sore throat . My voice sounds different and I have white spots on my tonsils. What do you think I have? Could it be a symptom of HIV?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012