Tiredness, numbness in feet, hands. Do suffer from anxiety. Could this be the cause or is this something more serious?

Hi, I am very tired recently no matter how much sleep i get. I am also noticing that I am thirsty alot and at time i wake up during the night and my mouth is so dry it hurts. I am not noticing that I am going to the bathroom more ofter tho. Finally, I have been experiencing a ball of catarrh in my throat for the last few months that I cant shift and I am finding that I am getting numbness in my feet and hands at times (not very ofter) but not necessarily when ive been leaning on them and cut blood supply. I do suffer from anxiety , could this be the cause or is this something more serious?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013