Tiredness, nausea, light abdominal cramps post ovulation, white lotiony discharge. Pregnant?

Hi doc, I am 19 years old and 10 days past ovulation, the last 2 days I have been feeling tired, slightly nausious and have had light cramps in my lower abdomen, today I have been feeling nausious and tired all day and have a nervous feeling in my stomache but I have nothing to be nervous about, for the last hour or so I have been feeling dull aches lasting about 5 minutes each time in my uterus area I think, I checked my cervix but it is too high to reach and I have a lot of white lotiony but sticky cervical mucus, could I possibly be pregnant and when would be the best time to test? Thanks, Kayleigh
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013