Tiredness, nausea, bleeding after having sex during ovulation time. Had very light periods, heavy abdomen. Can I be pregnant ?

hey, m 23 yr old and sex with my partner on 11 may which was peak time of ovulation. and after few days i started feeling tired alot and had urges to vomit but then i had bleeding on 18 may which lasted for 5 days but my expected date of periods was 23 may and i always have regular periods and the bleeding which happened was not like periods it was less than it as in my normal periods i have very heavy bleeding in first two days but this time it was quite light and after the bleeding is over am still having pain and cramping in my lower abdomen as i have during my periods and still get tired very fast. And now i feel heaviness in my lower abdomen and stretching also.. Can i be pregnant???? please reply.. plese help
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jun 2013