Tiredness, movements in stomach. Taking cerazette. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I ve been taking cerazette for 5 years apart from a years break while I had a baby. Recently I ve been feeling really tired and lethargic & have felt movements low down. These can only be described as how it felt when my I first felt my son kicking when I was pregnant. I did a pregnancy test last week which came back negative. I m really confused & could use some advice please.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
hELLO THIS SEEMS TO BE SENSATION ONLY NOT DIRECTLY PREGNANCY WE REQUEST YOU TO TRY HOMOEOPATHY FOR THIS AS IT CAN BE EASILY RESOLVED , YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT WITH DETAILS OF ALL PROBLEMS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM TO RESOLVE ALL OF THEM TAKE CARE