Tiredness, mood swings, weight gain, increase in appetite, breast soreness, pregnancy test negative. Should I wait until I miss periods?

Hi, I have not missed my period yet but I am on seasonal not due for one until middle of next week. I have been very tired, mood swings, weight gain , lower back pain , increase in appatite, breast are a little sore, hard stomach...I have taken a pregnancy test came back negative, but this happened with my son and i was 8 weeks pregnant. Anything else it could be? Should I be checked out or wait until I miss my period?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Of course, at any moment you can go for other tests for excluding the pregnancy. Other than the pregancy, the other causes are pelvic infection, UTI, stone in the urinary tract, or colitis.
To exclude the pregancy you can get the H.C.G. test, or the trans vaginal ultrasound.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.