Tiredness, loss of appetite, weight, bruises on arms, legs, swollen lymph nodes. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I have question regarding my long-time health state. For the past weeks, I feel very tired - I would say I feel so tired that even small activity makes me more tired. I lost my appetite and some weight but because I am under stress a bit I though it could relate with it. But then I got pain in my bones and woke up with bruises located on my upper and lower legs. I have a small lump under my skin where the neck is(from the back side of my neck). When I had my blood work done in January, I had white blood cells count 5.0 and red 4.42. Any suggestion what would it be?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012