Tiredness, lethargy, loose motions. On insulin for high sugar. Missed few meals, improper diet. Will this affect my sugar levels?

hi doctor, i m 26ys and i have been diagnosied with high blood sugar with fasting blood sugar 320 and after food 420. they have provided me insulin and its a month now that i have been taking insulin.... only for last week i had missed the diet and missed few meals.... i m lilttle worried will this affect my sugar level? and i m feeling tired , lazzy and loose motion since a day. Pls advice
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012