Tiredness, lack of energy, sore throat, cough with yellow phlegm, depression. Cure?

Hi, I just started feeling extremely tired a few days ago when I normally get up at 8 am every day and am pretty energetic until bed time, around 10 or 11. On Sunday, I woke up feeling so fatigued that I could barely stay awake the rest of the day. The next day, I developed a scratchy throat and realized that I was probably getting sick. The fatigue has not gone away but my sore throat is better, though I have developed a cough that produces yellowish phlegm . Is the constant need to sleep common and when should I expect it to go away? I am just worried because I also have depression and am hoping it s from being sick physically and not psychologically.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012