Tiredness inspite of good sleep, weird thoughts about the yet to be born baby. Cause?

hello im 32 just about to become a dad for the first time, at the weekend i wake up and feel tired even though i ve had plenty of sleep. most of the time i have weird thoughts like everything i think about, good or bad, ends in the worst case scenario. ie, thinking about walking the baby in the park and then out of nowhere she gets attacked by a dog. ive been told by my gp that i have anxiety . i snap at my wife who i love and take the mickey out of her also when i should be complimenting her
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013