Tiredness in legs after climbing stairs, muscle spasms. History of back fusions. Treatment?

I am a 45 yr old woman and I have been experiencing extreme tiredness in my legs after going up a flight of steps and sometimes it is so bad I have to stop and/or sit down, other times the muscles in my thighs hurt so bad I just sit and squeeze them for a minute or two until it passes. I have had two back fusions about 5 years ago, and don t think its related to that. Do you have any suggestions, I do not have insurance to go to the doctor and be checked out
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012