Tiredness in arms, legs, random fasiciclation over body, breathlessness, B12 deficiency. ALS?

Hi i have been very tired since a couple of weeks and mostly in the arms and legs. I also have been having trouble with fasiciclation all over my body but they are very random. I m also a bit out of breath sometimes. I have done some bloodwork and i have a small b12 defficincie. Is this something i have to worry about like ALS? Im 21 years old and i had a very stressfull month before this started happening.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012