Tiredness, heavy heartbeat felt while overeating, having fast food, lost weight. Have kleinfelter's, high estrogen level

Extremely tired and hard heartbeat after eating lunch. I have been loosing weight and eating healthy more often but not all the time. I eat smaller portions and drink plenty of water. I work a sit down job from 8-5 and try to stand or walk as much as possible. Some days I don t get the tired / hard heartbeat, it seems to happen when i overeat, have fast food or soda . I am 5 9 male with kleinfelter s and an unusually high amount of estrogen . I weigh 184lbs.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to Healthcare magic.Thank you for the query.
It sounds like stomach issue. All this is caused by high acid secretion which is found in gastritis, GERD or hiatus hernia. These disorders can cause such difficulties and you should do gastroscopy to evaluate this. Symptoms that are experienced in such conditions are pain and tightness in upper stomach, bloating, breathing difficulties, heartburn, feeling of lump and sore in throat, gurgling sound in throat, fatigue and loss of appetite.
Symptoms are aggravated after meal, long sitting, leaning forward, stress and anxiety. In the beginning this is treated by changing dietary habits.
You should avoid alcohol, coffee, smoking, fats and fast food, carbonated drinks and eat more milk and milk products, fruit and vegetables, boiled food and natural beverages and teas. 1 hour after meal you should not sit or lay. Also lay with elevated upper body. If you are overweight you should do often exercise.

Secondly, there are antiacid medicines which are usually helpful,you should consult your GP about this. If symptoms persist,you should do gastroscopy and stomach biopsy to verify is there helicobacter pylori infection which can be treated then.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help

Wish you good health. Regards