Tiredness, heaviness in the eye, lightheadedness, dizziness, acidy feeling in the throat. What could this be?

Right now I feel quite tired, didn t hit me till about 7pm very heavy eyed, then a slight lightheadedness which turns to dizziness now and then if I turn too fast or soemthing. Slight acidy feeling in the back of my throat now and then if I burp and I do suffer from worrying too much and over thiinking things, for example the inter sickness bug my family got it but they are all recovering now, they are all still a bit tired, drained and other after effects and Maybe I have made my boidy believe something is happening because i panicked som ucgh about catching it? I only got home at 6pm this evening.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012