Tiredness, heaviness in eyes, panic attacks, trust issues in relationship with boyfriend, stress due to family problems. Anxiety and depression?

Hello. I decided to ask you a question regarding my recent health matter. My eyes feel very heavy and tired almost every day now even though I am on vacation. I had a panick attack 2 weeks ago and started to look for its cause. I think it is related to my problem of dealing with aging and death. I have a very sick dog who is dying, my mother is sick and she is in a different country. I think I have been worryin a lot and emotionally going down. I also get some obsessive questions about my relationship and I hate that because I have been in love for 7 years. I do love my boyfriend and hate that those questions come to my brain. Am I suffering from anxiety or depression? Shall I see someone?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012