Tiredness, headaches, food craving, irregular periods. HPT -ve. Pregnant?

my boyfriend and i have been trying for a baby for 3 months now, for the first month i had a very light short period which lasted maximum of 1 1/2 days, month after that i had pissed my period for 2 weeks, then just recently had another period heavy for 1 day then barely anything the next day then nothing. ever since the first month i have felt that i am pregnant, people say that i look it too but i dont have any of the symptoms ive just gain weight seem out of energy tired and want to eat alot followed by alot of headaches , home pregnancy tests have been negative x3, i am so confusd can you please help
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012