Tiredness, headache, nausea after cleaning with bleach. Taken advil. Treatment for symptoms?

I was cleaning all day bathrooms and halls and office with bleach and other cleaners today. My back was hurting so bad and always hurts if I deep clean like mopping etc. so I took four Advil snd it started really hurting again so I took another four Advil couple hours later. But I cleaned from 11:00am to 4:00pm and I felt like I overdid it snd went got a sandwich to eat because I was so tired I thought if I ate I d feel better but I feel the same. Just head is slightly irritated and I feel hungry after almost who hours still bc I ate little but I feel nauseous and jut worn out!! And all I did was deep cleaning. Why do I feel this way?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012