Tiredness, headache, lower back pain, light headed. Are these related to any kidney disease ?

I ve been feeling really tired the past 8 months. I was under a lot of stress and just assumed it to be that. As time s gone on I ve noticed some other symptoms. my ankles get a little swollen at work (I m not extremely over wieght or anything). My lower back started hurting. I ve also noticed over the past three months that I go to the bathroom a lot more and my urins been really clear. More recently I ve been feeling light-headed and unable to focus. I keep trying to tell myself it s just stress and for the most part I ve ingnored it, I m just a little concerned because none of the symptoms have gone away.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011