Tiredness, headache, bitter tongue, dry lips, low concentration, feverish, no relief with medicines, work with chemicals. Chemical poisoning?

lately ,i wake up feeling so tired ,with headache ,bitter tongue ,dry lips , and general weakness with lack of concentration ,feverish condition .....i have gone to my doctor ,but still the drugs giving me for candid overgrowth ,doesn t seems to work ..... I have been working with some chemicals lately and i have inhaled excess of it ,used a mixture of haiter bleach(for white clothes) and the concentreated liquid for cleaning toilet and tiles ,for getting my gemstones cleaned up ...i guess this might be some kind of chemical poisoning .....i kindly will appreciate any help you can provide ,i am 36 years old ,84 kg ,180cm tall .
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the symptomps are of allergies
you must be having some allergies in the past which get exxagerated by exposure to chemicals and taking of chemicals for other diseases
i think you get blood serum specific antibodies for common allergens of environment and foods and then get treatments depending on tests