Tiredness, had gallbladder removed, low WBC count. What does the situation sound like?

hi my wbc are 1.61..neut 0.81, lymph 0.45, baspoh 0.01.. i have no medical infections i know just extremely white cells have been on the lowside over a year but seem to be getting lower each time..the rest of my bloods are fine..i have taken orovite high potent vitamin c and b vitamins no change...i am now on calvepen 666mg four a day for 10 days..previous health i had my gallbladder out two year ago (gallstones)..i dont smoke never have and i rarely drink alcohol maybe a glass of wine at most if i do...what could be wrong ? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013