Tiredness, gassy, thrush, UTI, no periods. Have Implanon implantation. Is it the safest contraceptive measure?

Ive recently had sex with my boyfriend. I have the contraceptive implanon . Obviously you know where this is going already. Does the implanon give effects off as if your pregnant? Because lately, I ve been feeling tired, I am pretty gassy, I ve had thrush & recently having UTI . Is this all common? Because with the water infection as another symptom that just came up I do feel quite worried now. Just want to put my mind at ease. Im mainly concerned about being gassy and the UTI, are these common whilst having the Implanon and does the hormone release make you feel like this? I haven t had a period since it s been in I should say to. Is it really reliable 99% for this contraceptive and Is this the safest way. I ve read many people s opinion off scares of pregnancy is it just the mind of matter situation? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer