Tiredness, fever, sore throat, white discharge from eyes. Due to excess sun exposure?

my son is 10 years old and has been having the following symptoms: feeling tired, achy body, mild fever , mild sore throat , nausea and white discharge from eyes. I thought he had heat exhaustion as he was very active in the hot sun a couple of days ago without enough water. The symptoms have lasted 2 days now and on the second day developed white gooey discharge and some pain in eyes. Please help? Any suggestions?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012