Tiredness, fast heart beat after working out at the gym. Want to lose weight. Suggestions?

hello sir i m female 27 years old 64kls.. i went at the gym last month around like 9 in the morning i didnt eat breakfast before i left to my house and go to the gym and that time while im doing exsercise after 1 hour feels like im easy to get tired and my heart beating so fast.. i thought that time i m gonna die.. so now i m scared to go to the gym and afraid it might gonna happen again.. please help me i want to lose my weight but i m scared to exsercise :(
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013