Tiredness, extremely sleepy, headache, sensitive to light after car accident. Concussion symptoms?

I just suffered from a car accident on Dec 29, 2012, but I have noticed that today I am feeling very tired, and very sleepy, and I usually stay up a lot, I do not know what this means, and everything seems to be a bit bright to me, I do not know what this means, and I am scared. My headache went away from the time I first had an accident, but I do not know what to do, I am scard about getting a concussion , and I am not sure what this means. My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013