Tiredness, extreme dryness in eyes even on using drops, excessive hunger. Will smoking meth cause the above symptoms?

I suspect my adult daughter has been using meth . I saw her late tonight and she was very tired (she also has narcolepsy ) and she was staying with her grandfather at the hospice. However, she had a difficult time with eyes--complaining they were dry. Shes never had this before. I had eye drops and she used them several times in a 10 minute period. Does coming down from meth cause dry eyes . Also, I took her to convenience store and she bought two sandwichess, candy, 2 pastries. Binge eating coming down?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012