Tiredness, excessive sleep, spotting with creamy discharge, nausea, negative hpt. What could be going on?

Ok My last real normal period was Nov 17 2012... I had sex the 29th and the 5th of Dec. Starting sunday i began to get really tired. monday When i went to school i was even more tired then usual, yawning all day long.. I even fell asleep in class which is not like me. it continued for the rest of the week. On the 13th of Dec. I started spotting i guess. it was pink and I had like a creamy discharge , so i went home and got tampons and pads. but it had stop. So I put it on anyways and decided to keep it. Still nothing. I had sex again on the 14th because i assume that my period wasn t on. I had a little spotting afterwards but not much. That saturday and sunday i was very nauseaus almost All day.I took a hpt and it was negative...??? So I was still having the sympotoms of pregnancy so I just recently to a blood test yesterday but could I be pregnant tho. Like whats going on?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer