Tiredness, dizziness, irritability, headache after citalopram withdrawal. How can I resolve this?

I am having an issue with citalopram ....was taking 40mg and changed to 20mg due to a medical bulletin that 40mg may cause heart problems.....had problems adjusting to the 20mg....i want to get off this med so I want to 10mg cutting my 20 s in half as they were scored. Now having all kinds of problems with withdrawal. Researched the symptoms and seem to have more than half of those listed....tired, dizzy, light headed, irritable, headache etc..... your opinion is appreciated. Male...age 59
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012