Tiredness, dizziness, feeling of hand jerking for few seconds. Taking selzic od. Precautionary measures?

i am a student and i travel a long distance of about 50 km daily each side by metro and i am also taking selzic od 450 mg in the mrng n 600 at night daily !! it gets very tiring for me n sometimes on the way i feel dizzy and and i get the feeling of my right hand jerking for a few seconds !! it scares me !!! is travelling long not good for me!! and what are the precautions ?? plz help and also tell me the side effects of selzic od
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012