Tiredness, depression, thinning hair, lower back pain, fibrosis lump. Had blood test. Help?

I am a 25 year old female 71 Kg 160 cm, married, no children, no previous pregnancy, not using birth control pills. I had a blood test just yesterday, my platelets count is 465, MCH 24.5, MCV 75.5, MCHC 32.4. Is there any reason to worry. I usually feel tired, depressed, have thin hair, get Constipation frequently,and low back pain . one year ago I discovered a lump in my breast, I did a Biopsy , it is a fibrosis lump. The recent ultra sound showed increase in size to 2.8 cm. I usually experience little pain every now and then, however for the past 3 days, the lump is hurting so much more like burning and little skin redness and swollen. What could that mean.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013